Book through our WhatsApp Agent!
- Payment Policy : Any payments made via online transactions and direct payment methods are subject to the following terms and conditions :
- Payment should be made prior to the journey. On the spot payments should be made 5 minutes before the vessel embarks on the expected journey.
- Online payment should be made using a valid credit or debit card and will be processed by the affiliated bank. Naseeb Express is not responsible for any issue regarding the transactions and when necessary, such issues should be dealt with the bank respectively.
- For children under the age of 10 the fares are decreased to half the price.
- Complete refunds are only provided when a booking is cancelled 24 hours prior to departure time. Refunds amounting to 50 percent of fare charge will be provided when a booking is cancelled 12 hours prior to departure time. After the 12 hour limit, no refunds will be provided for the booking.
- Travel Policy : All customers travelling with Naseeb Express are subject to the following terms and conditions :
- All customers should carry identification proof during the course of journey. Maldivians are required to carry unexpired National Identity Card and foreigners are expected to carry valid passports of the countries of origin.
- The sick and elderly should be assisted on board with a member of the family, a consenting adult and/or medical expert if necessary.